Happy Birthday Joe! I love you!
Well on Sunday I threw Joe a surprise party. His very first and he was surprised. He thought we were having the Petrins over for Pot Roast. He went over to 'help' Dana work on his car, while I got everything ready from decorations to food. My neighbor owns Juan Pollo's so she gave me a good deal on food. The cake was a chocolate cake with a picture of his '68 Camaro on it and it turned out great! We had about 30 of his friends and co-workers and a few of our neighbors over. Everything turned out really nice. I have some pictures of him opening his gifts, but only have video of the actually surprise!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Joe! Wow.. so cool a surprise party! Julie is darn good at doing those ;-) Can't wait to see the photos and video!
Wow good job! I can't keep a secret so that would be hard for me to throw one of those :)
Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you had a great time. Good job, Julie!
Happy Birthday JOE! Hope you all had a great time. Really great that you threw Joe a Birthday party, Julie. Wish we could have been there.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment