I'm so excited!! Today I hosted my first playdate since joining Hemet Moms Meetup...(thank you Lori for finding it for me). It was actually the 2nd group, but the first one where several others showed up. The ladies are very nice, as are their kids. The kids range in age from 7 weeks to 4 years, but it was still very nice. I'm used to a group where the kids are all much closer in age. But to be honest it didn't matter-they still all played well together! It was fantastic. Anyway, I just wanted to share my news!
3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying your new playgroup! It is so good for the mommies and kiddies!
So glad that you found another play group! Becca will find that very educational with all the different ages...and then with her in pre-school too. She'll learn tolerance, patience, sharing....alll those good things.
AWESOME! I'm happy for you that you are finding new people to "play" with.
Post a Comment