August 15, 2006

What???!!!!

August is already half way over? Wait I didn't get the memo! Where did it go? Anybody? OH #&^!@#!!!!!!!!! :-)
Ok seriously, what a busy month it's been so far. Started the month with Joe's surprise party, then had a friend and her kids come down and visit a few days from San Jose. Then had some friends come and visit for a day from Conneticut. THEN, I had to go pick up my nephew in San Diego to get him a rental car (which I ended up driving...more on that), because he had friends coming in from Texas-he only has a 2 seater. Then a funeral over in Hollywood area for my 2nd moms MIL. WHEW...are you tired? But wait...thats not all...
We have to finish the backyard this weekend because next weekend is Rebecca's birthday party...in our backyard!!!! I did start planting some flowers yesterday.
So back to why I'm driving the rental car. 1st-my nephew is only 19 so Enterprise would not let me add him as a driver so there fore he wouldn't be covered on the cars insurance. 2nd-It's a Dodge Charger, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Get the picture? So it broke my heart that I had to drive this gorgeous Black hot rod. And he had to drive my poor Tahoe. Darn the luck. On top of that....ha ha ha....he's paying for it all! I LOVE IT! Sorry Justin. Oh Well. Yes and Joe doesn't know it yet, but I'm totally trading in my Tahoe for a Charger. I want a black one too! I've never had a black car-always get talked out of them-not this time. So DON'T chime in on the reasons why I shouldn't get a black car...I don't want to hear them. Thanks. Oh did I tell you it's fast? I was doing 65 in a 40 and I didn't even know it. Not until I saw that cop and slammed on the brakes. He didn't even notice-thank god.
So that's my month so far in a nutshell.

4 comments:

Myldy said...

Busy Busy Busy Busy...mmmmmmm
A Charger? Oh wow...can we drag main? I'll put in a dollar for gas and that should last us all night. LOL LOL I get shotgun!

Glad you have an active life...Becca will appreciate that later when you introduce her to the fast lane. She will love not having a couch potato mom.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.. so many things going on! Time is just flying.. we can't wait to see you folks again soon though!

Stahl family said...

Oh yeah..btw, August is half over! :) Been a busy month for us too! We will appreciate this when things slow down in the cooler months, I think.

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

Wow, you've had a busy month! August did indeed go by too fast, let me tell you. The Charger sounds cool:)