August 27, 2006

Rebecca's 3rd Birthday Party!





Rebecca's party was a big success! We had all of her friends here (Faith, Mika, Makenzie, Josh and Emily-and their parents). We BBQ'd burgers and hot dogs and had a good time chatting and kids had a great time playing.
Rebecca made out like a bandit on gifts (Thank you everyone). She got a swingset from us and a Sally remote control car from the movie 'Cars'. She got a Strawberry Shortcake Doll and cute dress from the Petrins. A play doe set and Mickey Mouse computer gadget from the Okomoto's. Carebear and movie from our neighbors and a kitchen set from her cousin Justin. All great gifts that have brought her much joy today! And I know there are still things coming from family in the mail. OH yeah, and last week she got a scooter from our friends from Conneticut and a kids play IPOD from Lynda and her kids from San Jose. She also got a strawberry shortcake doll last month from Daniela and her family while we were up visiting in San Jose! Thanks to you all too!
Rebecca's favorite part was the birthday cake and the singing. We did it again for her tonight! She just loves that part.
Well there's more pictures to post, but Blogger is acting up. When it lets me download I'll add them. Plus as soon as I get pictures from Rachel from our night at American Idol...I'll post those too!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! I just LOVE the pictures! Rebecca looks so cute. Sounds like a great time was had. Loving the backyard. Miss you all very much.

Myldy said...

WOW! What a great party and the cake looks delicious! The back yard looks terrific. Rebbeca is growing up quite nicely I must say. ;) Miss you all......

Jewl said...

OMG!! That cake is awesome! Happy Birthday to your little girl!! She looks so big, it's bittersweet isn't it? I see you are a BB addict as well. I want Jani to win....
Love your backyard, looks really nice!

Stahl family said...

WHEW!!! What a great birthday party, Rebecca! You got loot! Hope all was good and happy and you are all enjoying the celebration long after the fact. Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Party was great! Thanks for inviting us.. we all had a good time and we look forward to playing with you guys again very soon!

Lisa said...

Sounds like Rebecca had a fabulous 3rd birthday! The cake looked so yummy & the birthday girl looked so darn cute!