Another great book...Thank you Rachel for letting me borrow it! Started it yesterday...haven't put it down at all today. I don't know what's gotten into me. I never, ever read books...and I'm finishing them in 2 days or less...About a lady who quit her job as a teacher to move out of a big city to a small town her family was from. She has a son with a learning disability and she devotes her time trying to help him since the Dr's can't seem to. She gets into a car wreck on a stormy night...her son no where to be found. The rescuers search...almost giving up. She eventually falls in love only to be hurt by the man she loves because he can't get over some demons in his life from when he was a kid. Loses his best friend and learns about himself...things he's never known to be true but people have tried to tell him...
OMG...I cried like a baby in the last 4 chapters of this book. But all ends well...or does it? You have to read to find out!
What to read next? Have I found a new hobby??? We shall see!
5 comments:
I loved this book too.. I read it on a plane ride once. I definitely recommend another Nicholas sparks book .. the Notebook. I know you enjoyed the movie.. I think you'll enjoy the book too.
I a big fan of reading...so happy for you that you have possibly found a new hobby :-)
The Harry Potter books are great as well :-)
You are too funny! I'd move onto another Nicolas Sparks book. He is an awesome author! Have fun. I've been reading my Chicken Soup Book for a few weeks now, and I'm barely half done. That's just reading a little here and a little there.
Rach~
Well ...so glad you discovered reading! I love to read and always have......yes, crying is good and I've done it many a time. If Becca sees you reading and you get her involved in her books, she will love to read too. Nicholas Sparks is one of the great authors. The Notebook was a tear jerker. Good for you!
I think all Nicholas Saprks books are tear-jerkers...my favorite of his was Message in a Bottle. They made this into a movie, too, I think.
I have never read a Nicolas Sparks book in fear that I will cry my eyes out :)
Post a Comment