September 05, 2006

Suri Cruise!! Finally!


So I think she is adorable! Look at all that hair-OMG! A great mixtures of both Tom and Katie. I don't know what all the fuss is about...what parents would want their babies pictures splashed all over the news and having people make remarks about her-good or bad. I think they did right by her. My opinion and she's cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't like Tom Cruise.. didn't like him way before he was with Katie. The rumors all made up about why they were hiding the baby was ridiculous but I was curious how the baby looked as I love seeing people's babies :-) I think she's absolutely adorable. I like her name and think she looks asian but then you look closer and you can definitely see the combination of Tom and Katie in her.

Jewl said...

She is a cutie pie! Love that hair! Can't stand her father though, not sure what kind of a life she is going to end up having.
So, who is going to win it? Boogie or Erika?

Myldy said...

I think Tom has become quite the control freak and I feel bad for Katie, but she is has to be the one to stand up and live a normal life. I have no respect for Tom anymore after the "Brooke" incident. I think Suri is a beautiful name and she is a gorgeous little girl. The best of both of the parents.

Jewl said...

I soooo wanted Jani to win it!! :(
Now I am up in the air about it. I don't really like Boogie but I have only seen his game face, know what I mean? I loved watching Will though, it sucks they don't show the Jury house too! LOL

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

She sure is a little cutie. I like her hair. :)