September 25, 2006

Finally...new pictures!






Pictures from last weekend at the beach at San Clemente, Ca. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Stahl family said...

Looks like a great day at the beach! WOW! Your hair is short! I like it!

Jewl said...

You are totally making me miss Cali!!
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Your little girl is so sweet!!

Myldy said...

Ohhh... how I would love to be there and squish the sand in-between my toes and have the scent of the sea breeze in my hair.
I like the haircut! Got mine cut short also...2" all over...so much easier to play with and keep up.
Great pictures of Joe and Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like fun. Kayleigh said "That Becca - she at the beach"? Look forward to seeing you soon!

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

I love the new pictures! You all look great and that little Rebecca is as cute as she can be! The beach is so much fun!