That's exactly it...it's boring here. Nothing going on...so nothing to say. Tonight I've been scrapbooking my butt off. Filled up my entire book. Picked up a bunch of stuff at Michaels today and I'm loving it. Taking some over to Rachels to re-plenish her stash that she's been sharing with me.
This weekend we had another car show to go to. The Temecula Fall Rod Run and Show. It was fun. Didn't win, but was fun none the less. It was relaxing. I read, chatted with the Petrins, read some more, ate, walked around and shopped. What could be better than that? There's another one in March for Spring. On Sunday we did nothing...I went grocery shopping that's about it.
Rebecca is doing good. She's a pain in my rear sometimes, but she's good other than that. Her new thing is playing games on the computer. She's good at it too. So now we argue over the computer and who's turn it is. She won't share her toys with her friends and now she won't share the computer with me. What's up with that? I'm being run over by a 3 year old. I need to stop giving into her...I know, so don't give me your 2 cents-I don't wanna hear it!
Finally got finished reading 'The Guardian' last night. That one took me a while to finish compared to the others where I'm finishing them in a day. I had a hard time getting into this one for some reason. It was different than is other few books I've read. And in the end, he says this was different that his other work. This one was more of a murder/mystery/love story. I'm still confused on the ending. Might have to go back and re-read the last chapter. There's a couple more of his books I still need to read and couple of them I won't bother since I've seen the movies. Since I know how the story goes and ends, it won't keep my attention-even if the book is better than the movie. Still won't keep me interested. Any ideas or suggestions on who I should start reading after I'm done reading all the Nicholas Sparks books? I'd love your opinions.
Well off to bed, been a while since I've been up this late and I'm tired!
Bye!
1 comment:
If you like Nicholas Sparks, you should try Mitch Albom (I think I spelled that right). He wrote two of my favorites...The Five People You Meet in Heaven and For One More Day.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment