
At Josh's birthday party on Sunday, Rachel had a clown come over. She was a great clown. She was so funny and really made sure all the kids were included but still made Josh feel like the Birthday boy. Anyway, she was a great face painter and here's our little kitty! The bigger girls at the party had a bit more detailed paintings and Rebecca was hesitant, but still it's cute anyway.
In other news: We've sign Rebecca up for Swimming lessons so that she'll be used the the water when we go to Hawaii. I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time in the water there. AND, we also sign her up for a once a week dance class. She goes on Saturday morning and this Saturday will be her first one. I had to get her tap shoes and ballet shoes. She's been wearing the tap shoes around the house (minus the bows) and she thinks they're Minnie Mouse's shoes.
OK...so back to the bows, she loves to wear them in her hair or on her clothes but if they're on her shoes I have to tuck the laces in so she can't see them. Why? Because it annoys her it the bow doesn't stay exactly perfect. She throws a huge fit. Ugh! We'll see how it goes on Saturday when I have to put the laces back in the tap shoes and theres no where to tuck them in. Wish me luck.
So tell me, my fellow blogging mommies, do your kids have issues like mine? Tell me about them so I feel better.
3 comments:
She is the cutest kitty I've seen! When you have a lot of time lets sit down and I can tell you allll about Kayleigh's idiosyncracies!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Faith and Mika both have lots of things that HAVE to be done a certain way...it helps them feel they have better control of their lives I think. Faith has outgrown a whole bunch of them...but I'm sure we're far from done with them :-) Tears bust out when you know you've hit that button of having done something wrong...
That's awesome she'll be having swim and dance lessons. I've wanted Faith to have dance lessons for some time but she has no interest and tells me that she definitely does not want them. Oh well...
Rebecca is darling! I bet all the kids and adults had a wonderful time at the party and as for her dance classes...well... wear the shoes or don't dance.... her choice....that's what I had to do with Jason....he made the choice.
She will be swimming like a fish in no time...I just know it and then you will have a hard time keeping her out of the water in Hawaii...you lucky dog! LOL
Post a Comment