October 20, 2006

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

I'm amazed at the size of this flower! I love it!
What a pose!
Rebecca with a big squash!

Look at the size of this Sunflower!!!

Not really! We did venture out to a really nice pumpkin patch today. My first time to ever see pumpkins in all their glory. Can you believe that?! I never knew how pumpkins grew...I don't think it ever even crossed my mind. But anyway...It was a lot of fun. It's also a Christmas tree farm...again...never been to one. I'm so looking forward to going back in late November and cutting down my own tree! How fun will that be??? (Please pardon me....I'm extremely delirious from an exhausting week). Anyway, back to the pumpkin patch...another thing I've never seen....gigantic sunflowers-look at the pictures and you'll understand. WOW! Fun, Fun, Fun!!
Well tomorrow night is our monthly Bunco night. And it's a dress up Bunco night. I'm going as a female prisoner...mainly because the costume was cheap. Tried it on tonight and if I do say so myself...I look pretty darn good in it. I'll post pictures after tomorrow!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Myldy said...

Great pictures of the pumpkins and sunflowers. Glad you were able to see them in their glory. That squash picture is amazing...never have I seen one like that.
Xmas tree farms are great..you'll have fun hunting for the perfect tree for your family.
Have fun at Bunco! Can't wait to see the costumes!