October 01, 2006

Our first Car Show and New Car!

Here's a picture of Joe's 68 Camaro. We took it to our first car show yesterday and Joe drove it for the very first time. It did well. A small problem with the radiator hose, but other than that it did great.

So we decided to go ahead and get rid of Joe's truck and keep my Tahoe and get this for me to drive. I LOVE IT!!!!!! My first 'luxury car'. You can't tell from the pictures but it's a BMW. 2006. My most favorite feature on the car is the Blue Tooth radio/phone system. It will memorize my phone book on my cell phone and when someone calls it shows up as Caller ID on the radio and I just push a button on the steering wheel to answer it. All I have to do is talk. My one problem...my cell phone doesn't have Blue Tooth. So I'm going to get one today. My second favorite feature is the push button start. Instead of having keys, you just push a button. It's so cool! I've never had leather interior either and really never liked it, but this interior is very soft, almost cloth like. No sticking to it! I also love having a sun roof. All I can say is it's really nice and I love it. I'm looking to getting 29 mpg for gas. And looking forward to not spending $70 to fill it up! Yeah!!!!

7 comments:

Myldy said...

Congrats to you both!. Joe's car looks terrific would love to ride in that and your new Beemer is so cute. I like the added features you are talking about. Ahhh.... the life of luxury. LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new car! Congrats! The features sound awesome. Joe's car looks good, too :-)! Sounds like a great weekend.

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

I am loving the new beemer!! Congrats! Joe's car is pretty cool too.

Amanda said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so jealous, I'm still driving the suburban. Not too many choices with five kids, ha! Tell Joe Congrats on his car, too. It's about time, he was working on it when I saw ya'll 5 years ago and who knows how long before that! It looks GREAT baby!

Stahl family said...

AWESOME!!! Now bring it up here and give us a spin in it! :)

Or, do I like Joe's car better...it is my dream car! :D

Jewl said...

I am a sucker for muscle cars... VERY NICE! I like the BMW too! Congrats chicky!!