
Ok...so the Esperanza fire that started last night by some jerk wad...I really had no idea where it was at all day. I knew it was somewhere close because of all the smoke and ash everywhere. But then just a minute ago, Joe comes in and said did you see the fire outside. And there it is. Headed our way. I'm not worried yet. I am making a mental note of things I will take if needed and our important documents and stuff. How ignorant of me to think this couldn't happen to us! Well here's a picture, it's a bit blurry because I couldn't use the flash.
5 comments:
OMG I can't believe it is that close to you. Be prepared and safe! I will pray that it will be extinguished so no one else can be hurt by it.
Wow! That is super close. Please update us so that we know you're ok. Thinking of you guys.
I hope you guys are safe and out of harms way. PLease keep us posted on how things are going.
Hope you guys are okay!! Yikes!! Sending good thoughts....
Post a Comment