Here's some pictures from this week! The bedding is an early Xmas present from Joe and I. I love it! The bean bag chair is from her Grandma and Grandpaw in Montana. She loves it and so do I. It's very comfortable. The one with the tree is the one we took for our Christmas cards. Her and the snowman is cute. Santa actually came to our apartments on a sleigh collecting Toys for Tots. She wouldn't take a picture with Santa but she had no problem taking on with the Snowman and the reindeer that I didn't include in this group. And finally the one with her in her crown is just her playing and being silly and cute. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!





4 comments:
I love the pictures! The bed is gorgeous! Is she using it yet?
Not sure if I ever commented on your blog before, but I have lurked on here for awhile. Guess now I am delurking to tell you what a beautiful daughter you have! The Christmas picture is adorable. I love her new bedding. Guess she has a big girl room now! Love the last pic... what a little princess!
Oh Julie! What great pics! Every single one of them (the bedding is just too cute). Rebecca is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Hey Julie
Rebecca's bed set is adorable and so are all of her pictures. The Xmas one is precious. She is one special young lady.
Merry Christmas to you all
Post a Comment