December 03, 2005

Pictures as promised!



Some pictures of Rebecca being her cute self and one of our Christamas tree that we just put up today-not the best looking tree, but a Christmas tree none the less. I wonder if this will put me in the spirit?....Enjoy!
PS...the Thanksgiving pictures didn't turn out...sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tree is beautiful and I love the picture of Rebecca's hair!

Myldy said...

The tree is beautiful!!! What are you talking about??? I love the spirit of Xmas, that's what gets me. I love the lights, trees,decorations inside and out, being with friends and hopefully family. The smells of spices, herbs baking. This year ....none of my family.... but we have each other and friends. We are going up to Paul's parents sometime Xmas afternoon (3 hour drive) and all the other family's will be gone, but that's OK. Being together is what counts. Xmas morning is what I like. Waking up, fixing hot cocoa with marshmellows and listening to Xmas music while opening gifts (or not having gifts) and talking. It's great!