
Mr. White Kitty is officially ours! I say that because since yesterday I've spent a ton of money on him and I dare anyone to come and say he's there's. I've given them almost a full 3 months to claim him and they haven't. Even the Veterinarian agrees with me.
Yesterday, he went and had a 'day at the spa' and got a flea dip and his nails clipped at the groomers. He is so fluffy and white and soft and he smells so good. And today he went to the Vet and got all of his shots (except a follow up shot he gets in 3 weeks) and all of his tests came back good. So he's got a clean bill of health. That gives me such relief especially since he's around Rebecca. Now we can really play with him and not have to worry if we get a little scratch or love bite, not that he's done any of those things yet.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Mr. White Kitty is very lucky. Enjoy the newest member to your family :-)
Did you put a microchip in the kitty or check to see if he has one already? we put one in Katie so that someone can help her come back to us if she ever gets lost..
He's a beautifully marked Kitty and lucky to have found a wonderful home.
Post a Comment